IT Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technicians provide help and advice to people and organizations using computer software or equipment.
Job Role Includes:
- Configure local, network, and security policies and permissions
- Setup, install, deploy, and troubleshoot a system network
- Great customer service skills, both on-the-phone and in-person
- Computer Support Specialists
- First or Entry-level Support
- Lead Support Technician
- Desk Manager
Computer Network Architect
Computer network architects design and build data communication networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and intranets.
Job Role Includes:
- Perform network systems design in web centric data center
- Evaluate new technologies and analyze and explain cost
- Maintain and improve technical infrastructure based on troubleshooting problems and developing innovative solutions
Related Careers Titles:
- Solutions Architect
- IT Software Systems Architect
- Security Architect
Where can I go to get more information about the CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004) certification?
Visit CompTIA's website for more information: certification.comptia.org/
Does this package contain everything I need?
Yes! This is a complete and comprehensive training package. You will not need to purchase additional training to learn the material necessary to pass the exam.
What is the format of this training?
RedVector provides self-paced online training that mimics the interactive classroom experience. Our courses include comprehensive instruction by certified industry experts, real-world demonstrations of advanced techniques and technologies, games and printable
learning materials, and interactive exercises.
Where do I take a CompTIA exam?
CompTIA exams are administered by Pearson/VUE at one of their thousands of worldwide locations. Visit Pearson/VUE to locate and register for your exam: http://home.pearsonvue.com/Home.aspx