Continuing Education & License Management For Architect, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Professionals
Manage multiple professional licenses and certifications. Access integrated accredited continuing education courses to easily meet renewal requirements.
Meet Renewal Requirements & Limit Risk Exposure
Trusted By Over 15,000 Businesses
Centralize Your Licensing Data
Manage all of your employee licenses their associated renewal and expiration dates within a single centralized system accessible from anywhere.
- Manage an unlimited number of licenses for each employee.
- Easily monitor licenses and renewal statuses company-wide.
- Automated email notifications for upcoming license renewal date.
Determine Renewal Requirements for Each License
Trust our full-time accreditations staff to supply the most up-to-date information regarding accreditations and licensing requirements.
- 100+ state, national and professional accreditations. BCSP, NSPE, PMI, ICC, RMIC, Etc.
- Accreditation list regularly groomed & updated.
- Easily find integrated courses that meet requirements.
Integrated Continuing Education Courses
Find accredited continuing education courses that will satisfy license renewal requirements and help maintain compliance and manage risk.
- Over 5000+ Accredited CE courses for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Project Management, & more.
- Webinars, online courses, & instructor-led classes.
- Use filters to find courses that satisfy multiple license requirements.
Quickly discover which employees are licensed and available for projects across the country.
- Track all training using up to 30 pre-built reports including enrollments, completions, compliance and more
- Reports can be customized and scheduled, auto-emailed and saved to favorites for quick access
- Create user groups and attributes
“I think one of the biggest values is also the license tracking portion of it. The engineers are able to input all the licenses they have and give custom reminder dates. So, they can remind themselves three months before their continuing education is due to make sure they go on and get those credits. They're really utilizing that reminder.”
~ Christina Urciuoli, HR and Training Specialist, Maser Consulting