14 Hour Florida Contractor HVAC
This 14 hour package satisfies the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) 14 credit hour requirement for Florida Contractors. Included in this package is one hour of advanced building code, one hour of workplace safety, one hour of worker's compensation, one hour of business practices and one hour of Florida Laws. All of which are required by the CILB. This package also contains one hour of wind mitigation methodologies which is required for CG, RG, CB, RB, CR, RR, CC, RC, SCC and RX licenses. The online courses in this package have been approved by the CILB.
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Mechanical Summary of Significant Changes - Internet(RV-10782AW)
- Building Systems for Designers - Indoor Air Quality (RV-10415)
- Commercial HVAC Building Envelope(RV-10319AD)
- Commercial HVAC Systems Essentials(RV-10586)
- Diagnosing and Mitigating IAQ Problems(RV-557)
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 - 114: Construction Contracting [V.02](RV-10276a)
- Florida Workers' Compensation Law (V15)(RV-6283)
- Safety Management(RVI-10767)
- Wind Mitigation Methodology: Retrofits for Existing Homes (RV-10013)
- Working Effectively with Building Officials and Inspectors(RV-11198AW)
This package can be used for CE or applies to the State Licenses and Professional Organizations listed below.
Narrow Your Search Here or Select Your State(s) Below:
Click on the state to expand the license or professional organization that applies to the course.
Packages30 Hour Indiana Civil Engineering Discount Package
Packages14 Hour FL Contractor FCILB Roofing Course Package
Packages30 Hour Electrical Engineering Discount Package #01
Packages15 Hour Highway Engineering Package with Ethics
Packages30 Hour Mechanical Engineering Discount Package
Packages15 Hour Coastal Engineering and Hurricane Design Package with Ethics
PackagesFlorida Engineer Civil and CC
WebinarHydraulic Design of Storm Sewers