14 Hour Financial Responsibility and Stability Program #2
14 hrs. Online Course
Item #: RV-PGM136
Item #: RV-PGM136
If your FICO score is less than 660 and application for your contractor's license, a letter of credit or bond is required to show financial stability. The amount required is $20,000 for Division 1 contractors and $10,000 for Division 2 Contractors. If contractors take this 14 hour Financial Responsibility and Stability course approved by FCILB the letter of credit or bond may be reduced to $10,000 for Division 1 and $5,000 for Division 2 Contractors. This program may also be assigned to a contractor by FCILB as part of a plan for reinstating a license or as part of a disciplinary action.
This course is given in 12 separate lessons.
- Lesson 1: AEC Success: Business Development and Sales (1 hour)
- Lesson 2: AEC Success: Time Management and Billable Hours (1 hour)
- Lesson 3: AEC Success: Effective Time Management (1 hour)
- Lesson 4: Financial Management 1: Negotiating Contracts (1 hour)
- Lesson 5: Financial Management 5: Strategic Planning & Budgeting (1 hour)
- Lesson 6: Financial Management 6 & 7: Financial Controls, Monitoring & Project Budgeting (1 hour)
- Lesson 7: From Project Manager to Principal 3: Negotiation Outcomes & Strategies (1 hour)
- Lesson 8: From Project Manager to Principal 4 & 5: Manpower & Quality (1 hour)
- Lesson 9: From Project Manager to Principal 6: Financial Management (1 hour)
- Lesson 10: Running Your Own Consulting Business: Revenue & Profit (2 hours)
- Lesson 11: The Ultimate Project Manager, Chapter 03: The Contract Agreement (2 hours)
- Lesson 12: The Ultimate Project Manager, Chapter 16: Project Financial Management (1 hour)
- AEC Complete
This course can be used for CE or applies to the State Licenses and Professional Organizations listed below.
Narrow Your Search Here or Select Your State(s) Below:
Click on the state to expand the license or professional organization that applies to the course.
No results found.
This course does not have any reviews yet.
NOTE: State license renewal information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the ultimate responsibility of the individual to be sure that he or she is meeting continuing education requirements for each license and corresponding renewal period. Information above was pulled on Saturday, November 17, 2018.