6 Hour RedVector AEC Success Certificate Program: A Comprehensive Professional Development Program for AEC Professionals
Comprised of 6 interactive video courses delivered by two of the most dynamic trainers in the AEC industry, the RedVector AEC Success Certificate Program provides in-depth, AEC-specific training on topics such as business development, sales, decision making, time management/billable hours, communication, networking and more. This modern, online training program will provide engineers, designers, project managers and other AEC Professionals with the “soft” skills and knowledge needed to advance their careers. Meanwhile, this online professional development program can help firms reduce costs and win more business in today’s highly-competitive market. Professionals who successfully complete this rigorous program will be awarded an official RedVector AEC Success Certificate of Completion, which can be proudly displayed in the workplace, documented on resumes and even utilized in a firm’s marketing collateral.
- “Everyone lives by selling something.” Robert Louis Stevenson. In this course our discussion is going to be about developing the seller-doer in you. We'll give you the basics of business development so you can understand the process, technical skills such as communications and networking and how to take a business strategy and creating an effective plan of action.
- Do you know that making too many decisions can wear you out? How do you make decisions? Do you have a process or do you typically go with your gut? This interactive online course provides you with tools and techniques that you can understand and easily apply to any decision you have to make – at work or at home.
- Are you a positive powerful leader? Most engineers and other technical professionals strive to become a "manager" and in many cases when they do, they micromanage the details of every project to no avail. This course will give you strategies for becoming an exceptional leader. One that inspires his or her team into taking action towards a common goal. In this course, we will challenge you to make an opportunistic mind shift.
- Do you communicate effectively? Engineers and other technical professionals typically work on teams and projects that require constant communication. Your ability to communicate effectively will impact your relationships and your results, both professionally and personally. This course will give you tips to help you transform into a comfortable, confident communicator.
- Too many engineers and technical professionals think of networking as collecting business cards - WRONG! Networking is all about building relationships. In this course you will learn the importance of networking and receive strategies that you can start to use to build strong relationships today! Not just 'business card' relationships, but ones that will yield enjoyment and opportunities for years to come.
- Unlike money or aptitude, time is the one commodity that every person on the earth has the exact same amount of each day. What is needed is a new way of thinking about managing our time. In this interactive online course we will cover multi-tasking, delegating, and back-to-back scheduling. You will get tactics and tools to make the most of your time and what's most important to you.
This package can be used for CE or applies to the State Licenses and Professional Organizations listed below.
Narrow Your Search Here or Select Your State(s) Below:
Click on the state to expand the license or professional organization that applies to the course.
Packages30 Hour Indiana Civil Engineering Discount Package
Packages14 Hour FL Contractor FCILB Roofing Course Package
Packages30 Hour Electrical Engineering Discount Package #01
Packages15 Hour Highway Engineering Package with Ethics
Packages30 Hour Mechanical Engineering Discount Package
Packages15 Hour Coastal Engineering and Hurricane Design Package with Ethics
PackagesFlorida Engineer Civil and CC
Online CourseMississippi Standards of Practice for Surveying