Continuing Education for Construction and Engineering Firms
RedVector delivers the leading online continuing education solution to the AEC (architecture, engineering, construction), industrial and facilities management industries. Continuing education is critical not only to renew professional licenses, satisfy PDH, CE and CEU learning requirements and remain in good standing with boards, but to make career advancements, win bids and gain competitive advantages in the industry. Our quality online engineering continuing education, architecture continuing education and construction continuing education courses are accessible from desktop, tablet or mobile devices and cover a wide range of topics, making them well-suited for your professionals with busy and billable schedules.
Engineering & Construction Continuing Education Facts
Did You Know? Most states require engineering professionals to spend 15 hours or more annually, or 30 hours or more biennially, on CEU learning. Some states and bodies mandate that a portion of engineering continuing education credits be taken in a live format – such as live webcasts or in-person classroom sessions – and others require that training be taken on specific topics – e.g., ethics, laws and rules, ADA, building codes and more.
Ensure Your Licensed Professionals Are in Compliance
RedVector courses provide a surefire way for your staff - including architects, engineers, contractors, land surveyors, landscape architects, interior designers, building inspectors, facility managers and others - to earn PDH, CE and CEU credits and meet continuing education requirements for a wide variety of licenses and certifications. Nearly half of the training courses within RedVector’s accredited 1,500+ course library have been awarded approvals and accreditations from state and national boards, professional associations and other accrediting organizations.
- Association of Energy Engineers - AEE - Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- International Facility Management Association - IFMA - Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
- BOMI International - RPA, FMA and/or SMA
- Green Building Certification Institute - GBCI - LEED Accredited Professional (AP O+M)
- Green Building Certification Institute - GBCI - LEED Green Associate (GA)
- American Hospital Association - AHA - Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) - Project Management Professional
- Professional Engineer (PE) – Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, Plumbing & Civil
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals – CSP, ASPOHST, CHST, CET
- International Code Council
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Planning Association/American Institute of Certified Planners (APA/AICP)
- Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC)
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
- Landscape Architect Continuing Education System (LA CES)