Learning Management System
RedVector offers an all-in-one learning and talent management system designed to meet the needs and challenges of today’s modern learners. Combined with RedVector’s best-in-class training content, this platform gives organizations a robust solution for managing safety, compliance, licenses/credentials and much more.
Manage Your Company and Users
Setting up your people and company is a key part of implementing your training program.
- Import users from Excel or Sync with HR/Payroll systems
- Replicate your company's hierarchical structure to include groups, teams, divisions, etc
- Assign hierarchical security and permissions to the right people
- Define custom attributes for users and groups
- Discover training assignment errors by impersonating other users
Brand It and Make It YOURS
Our system can be configured to mirror your company's brand guidelines.
- Create unique home pages by organization, division, or node
- Upload logos and customize the color scheme
- Customize any area of the system! Including banners, menus, widgets, etc
- Granular control if you need it, or use the clean and modern system default
Curate and Create Training Materials/Courses
Develop, publish, and organize multiple types of training.
- Robust course builder includes 15 module types, including (AICC/SCORM, Assessments, Confirmations, Documents, Surveys, etc)
- Create and track changes through course versions
- Share common modules between courses
- Group together similarly-themed courses into Couse Packages
- Extensive online and mobile learning library contains 3,000+ industry specific courses
- Content includes accredited continuing education for license holders as well as training for all other professionals
Deliver and Schedule Training
Flexible and easy-to-use tools to schedule, deliver and track training.
- Use email alerts, notifications and forums to announce information across the organization
- Create, schedule and track one-time or repeating instructor-led training sessions, hands-on exercises or live meetings
- Offer electives that users can self-enroll in
- Setup recurring assignments for annual training or repeat training
- Automatically assign new versions of courses
Run Reports to Track Progress
Choose from different report types to get critical information when you need it.
- Report on completed assignments, users and credentials, and more
- Reports can be customized and scheduled, auto-emailed and saved to favorites for quick access
- Track all training using up to 30 pre-built reports including enrollments, completions, compliance and more
- Report outputs to HTML or CSV formats
- Saved reports allow you to easily re-run frequently used reports
Licensing and Credential Management
Manage multiple professional licenses and access integrated accredited continuing education courses to easily meet renewal requirements.
- Manage all employee licenses and associated renewal/expiration dates in a centralized system
- Find accredited continuing education courses that will satisfy license renewal requirements and help maintain compliance and manage risk
- Accreditations tracked for 100+ state, national and professional accreditations
- Over 5000+ Accredited CE courses for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Project Management, & more
- Quickly discover which employees are licensed and available for projects across the country