By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the process of troubleshooting and recognize the tools used for troubleshooting controller faults and input/output modules
- Discuss how to identify and clear controller faults
- Identify the difference between major and minor faults and the different troubleshooting steps for each
- List the steps on how to clear a fault manually
- Discuss how to easily locate project elements by searching and cross referencing projects
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: Ralph Hackle
Industrial Training, Inc is owned and operated by Ralph Hackle, who has nearly three decades of experience in industrial control systems, including 19 years of experience designing and implementing training programs. He has developed and/or implemented mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation training across the United States and Canada too. He has partnered with corporations in developing knowledge and performance base training assessments and curriculum. His main focus is striving to meet industries training needs.