Air Quality: U.S. Air Trends
- Select the key regulations included in the EPA’s Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Report.
- Identify how pollutants react in various regions and climatic conditions and its effect on air quality.
- Recognize the measures that individuals and companies need to take in order to reduce CO2 emissions.
- List the six “criteria” pollutants in which human health and the environment should be safeguarded.
- Identify what contributes to increased levels of toxic emissions and the various national control programs that are in place to decrease these levels and improve air quality.
- Explain how the EPA uses modeling to identify ambient levels, inhalation exposures, and health risks associated with emissions of toxic air pollutants.
David Chitester is a professional trainer and founder of RedVector.com Inc. and Chitester Management Systems. He has authored numerous online courses and taught live classes on ethics, laws and rules, building codes and the ADA. His courses have been approved by numerous state boards and private organizations including the: AIA, USGBC, FBPE, AICP, FCILB, ECLB, Florida Building Commission and many others.