Facilities Maintenance &
Management Training Online
With engaging, interactive building maintenance training courses online, have peace of mind that your employees are up to date with best practices, new technologies, codes and standards, and much more.
Maintain Your Facilities Credentials
and maintenance courses and certification management tools to help your workforce maintain their credentials.
- Association Of Energy (AEE)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
- BOMI International
- RPA, FMA and/or SMA
- Green Building Certification Institute – GBCI
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP O+M)
- LEED Green Associate (GA)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, Plumbing & Civil
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Professional
Tour our learning management system and SaaS-based performance support solutions for tracking, reporting and consuming online content.
- Deliver compliance courses online or on mobile
- Manage employee licenses and credentials
- Assess employee knowledge for skill gaps
- Create and edit your own training
- Track instructor-led or in-person training
- Schedule annual and recurring assignments
- Generate and share 30+ reports
Management & Reporting
Quickly and intuitively investigate, record, and report facility safety incidents, hazards, near-misses, and facility maintenance issues.
- Record & Investigate incidents from desktop or mobile
- Collect & Submit OSHA 300, 300A, 301 logs, and DOT Vehicle Accident Registers
- Analyze root causes by tracking trends and common data points to assign corrective actions to prevent future incidents
Facilities Management Training Resources
Unlock the Hidden Value of Preventative Maintenance
Learn how to prevent unplanned downtime and sidestep large-scale repairs with a solid preventative maintenance (PM) program. In this white paper, learn how and why facilities maintenance training and PM programs work and understand the kind of training it takes to make them successful.
Understand and Prevent Costly OSHA Violations
Before the inspector arrives, understand the current state of OSHA enforcement activity. In this infographic, view the top OSHA violations, understand the costs of non-compliance and recognize the biggest offenders.