OSHA 10 Hour Construction: Module 01 - Introduction [V2]
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- Define the acronym “OSHA” and explain what OSHA does.
- Name the publication that contains the OSHA standards and the four broad categories of business/industry covered by these standards.
- List at least three employer responsibilities required by the OSHA standards.
- Summarize a worker’s rights and list at least three worker responsibilities covered under the OSHA standard.
- Know how to find out more about OSHA and where to seek OSHA’s help.