Your Introduction to LEED v4.1*
The most well-known Green Building Certification Platform has up ’d its game again with the introduction of LEED v4.1. Announced at Greenbuild, this update will include changes to the interface and processes.
Join us as we introduce you to the Beta version of LEED v4.1 for Existing Building: O+M and provide a peek into BD&C v4.1.
August 14, 2018 — 2:00 PM EDT
*PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is not eligible for CE credit. For webinars that fulfill CE requirements use our course search.
- WELL Building
- 5 Keys to Successful Additive Manufacturing Implementation
- Complying with OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) Standard
- Keeping Up with PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition Changes
- Cybersecurity in a cloud based world
- Learn and Comply with Important Changes Made to NFPA 70E
- Ditch The Paper, Pen, and Excel to Track Incidents
- Training Today's Engineers to be Tomorrow's Leaders
- 3 Ways the 2017 NEC Will Impact Your Organization
- Updating Your Team's Cybersecurity Skills
- Autodesk Training for the Modern Learner
- Why IT Security and Project Mgmt. Training Will Be Key in 2017
- Comply with OSHA’s Silica Standard
- Customize, Schedule and Share Reports with New LMS Reporting Tools
- Manage Licensure for Multiple States and Professions
- Industrial Skills Competency Assessment Tool