Continuing Education Designed For You
Our industry focus sets us apart – our content was created by AEC professionals, for AEC professionals, with the most AEC accreditations in the industry.
Gain unlimited access to award-winning training resources with a subscription. Our courses are regularly updated with new content and include tools to manage over 400 licenses and certifications.
Courses For AEC Professionals
Choose from the industry's most comprehensive library of accredited online continuing education courses covering a wide range of topics complete with videos, 3D models, real-world scenarios, interactive knowledge checkpoints, quizzes, and more.
- Ethics & Ethical Decision Making
- Building Codes & Standards
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- IT & Cybersecurity
- Project Management
Gain a Competitive Edge with a Subscription
Unlock unlimited access to award-winning training with a RedVector Subscription. Satisfy continuing education (CE) or professional development (PDH) requirements for your license, hone knowledge and skills, learn new software and technology, stay up to date with codes and standards - and more!
Find the Subscription that’s right for you and become the professional you aspire to be.
Introducing The Next Generation Course Player
The new state-of-the-art course player provides learners with a consistent user experience and many advanced features. The Course Player enhances the learning and training experience, includes course translations in 40+ languages, and provides solutions for many of the challenges faced with mobile learning.
- Consistent user experience for 3,000+ Vector e-learning courses
- All courses translated into 40+ languages
- Courses always open in same window as LMS (no annoying second windows)
- Courses play on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone) and automatically adjust layout for optimal viewing
- Course streaming speed automatically adjusts to spend of your Internet connection for optimal play rate
- Clickable interactive course audio transcripts to immediately “jump” to desired section of course
- New interactive assessment types to increase retention