RV-PROG101 - 14 Hour Financial Responsibility and Stability
14 hrs. Online Course
Item #: RV-PROG101
Item #: RV-PROG101
This course is available for those Florida licensees who are required by DBPR to take a 14 hour course in Financial Responsibility. This Program DOES NOT meet the 14 hour licensure renewal requirements.
If your FICO score is less than 660 and application for your contractor's license, a letter of credit or bond is required to show financial stability. The amount required is $20,000 for Division 1 contractors and $10,000 for Division 2 Contractors. If contractors take this 14 hour Financial Responsibility and Stability course approved by FCILB the letter of credit or bond may be reduced to $10,000 for Division 1 and $5,000 for Division 2 Contractors. This program may also be assigned to a contractor by FCILB as part of a plan for reinstating a license or as part of a disciplinary action.
This course is given in 7 separate modules.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure compliance with the board rules, You must BE ACTIVE in the online course for at least 50 minutes for each credit hour the course is worth (for example, if the course is worth 2 credit hours, you must spend 100 minutes of active participation in the course).
- Financial Management 1: Negotiating Contracts (RV-6998) 1 Hour
- Financial Management 2 & 3: Pricing for Profits, Generating Cash and Getting Paid (RV-7003) 2 Hours
- Financial Management 4: Accounting & Cash (RV-7004) 1 hour
- Financial Management 5: Strategic Planning & Budgeting (RV-7009) 1 Hour
- Financial Management 6 & 7: Financial Controls, Monitoring & Project Budgeting (RV-4726) 1 Hour
- Developing & Managing a Project Budget (RV-5377) 4 Hours
- Finance & Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager (RV-1463) 4 Hours
- AEC Complete
This course can be used for CE or applies to the State Licenses and Professional Organizations listed below.
Narrow Your Search Here or Select Your State(s) Below:
Click on the state to expand the license or professional organization that applies to the course.
No results found.
This course does not have any reviews yet.
NOTE: State license renewal information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the ultimate responsibility of the individual to be sure that he or she is meeting continuing education requirements for each license and corresponding renewal period. Information above was pulled on Saturday, March 24, 2018.