OSHA 30-hour Construction Course
RedVector has partnered with OSHA-authorized partner ClickSafety to offer OSHA 30-hour Construction Training. This online course features the required steps for completing OSHA Outreach training and covers everything from electrical hazard safety to fall protection. Our OSHA 30 online training is a convenient way to receive a valid OSHA 30-hour Card and achieve the safety level required by your company for work in the construction industry.
This online OSHA 30 construction course will benefit all workers and management at a construction office or work site. This 30-hour online course is intended for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Contractor's Safety and Health Program
- Reporting and Record Keeping
- Electrical Hazards
- Fall Protection
- Materials Handling
- Cranes and Rigging
- Motorized Mobile Platforms
- The Competent Person
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Forklift Hazards
- Construction Workers
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Job Supervisors
- All Personnel Responsible for Construction-related Projects
OSHA 30 Requirements
- Minimum passing score is 70%
- 30-Hour online training must be completed within 6 months from the date the course is started
- Students have 3 chances to pass the OSHA 30 online test
- You receive immediate feedback on incorrect answers
OSHA 30 Card
RedVector will record your score and submit reports of all successful course completions to OSHA and the Department of Labor. DOL/OSHA Completion Cards typically arrive 6 to 8 weeks after the successful course completion date.
ClickSafety is one of the most trusted names in online safety training, helping students learn the essential skills needed to perform work safely. Authored by Pete Rice, CSP, CIH, REHS, ClickSafety's OSHA 30-hour Construction course has been taken by thousands of construction workers and provides an easy way to complete your training and earn your OSHA 30-hour requirement.