Virginia 2017 NEC 3 Hour CE Program #2
- Describe the new rules for arc energy reduction
- Explain the changes to the grounding of separately derived systems in 250.30.
- Describe the changes to the requirements for intersystem bonding terminations in 250.94.
- Explain the new column for wire bending space in Table 312.6A and in B
- Describe the changes for power monitoring equipment installed inside of an enclosure
- Describe the requirements for barriers that are installed in boxes in 314.16
- Understand the changes for conductor ampacity in Article 310
- Describe the listing requirements for cable wiring methods and the new support rules for them as well
- Explain the new allowances for tray cable
Courses in this Package