06/06/2023: LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR, Maintaining Green Infrastructure - Second Repeat Presentation, Tuesday, June 6, 2023, 12pm-1pm Eastern
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic maintenance requirements for Green Infrastructure to ensure these systems provide a better human habitat within urban settings.
- Research different approaches and techniques for maintaining Green Infrastructure that improve the quality and welfare of the urban community.
- Review sustainable solutions and case studies that show ecological, social, and economic benefits associated with the proper maintenance of Green Infrastructure.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of different maintenance approaches in Green Infrastructure by documenting measurable results from implemented projects and developments.
- Identify opportunities for and standard characteristics of maintenance approaches for Green Infrastructure that promote sustainable and safe environments such as bioswales, green roofs, and green roadways.