Brain Bites - Sharing a Workspace
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Share a workspace safely and effectively with your coworkers.
- Create an environment of open communication about employee health that encourages people to take care of themselves.
- Describe ways to limit the spread of germs in office hotspots like the breakroom, bathroom, and general office area.
- Understand the importance of having your own equipment even when sharing spaces with coworkers.
- List common government guidelines for keeping an office area clean and disinfected.
- Describe how a neater office space can improve both physical and mental wellbeing.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: Bigger Brains
In 2009, Bigger-Brains founder Chip Reaves was tasked with creating an online training platform for Computer Troubleshooters, a global franchise network. As is the case with most companies, some of the training content was unique to their business, but others (Quickbooks, Online Marketing, Microsoft Office, etc) could be used by many companies. Frustrated with the poor quality, high prices, and lack of selection in the eLearning marketplace, Chip brought together a team to research the characteristics of effective training. The result is Bigger Brains’ “Uniquely Engaging” teacher/learner format, which replicates the dialogue, interaction, humor, and personal connection of traditional classroom training with the “always available” convenience and searchability of eLearning. Today Bigger-Brains continues to create the “Absolute Best Online Training” from our studios in Anderson, South Carolina.