12/14/2022: LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR, Ethics and Liability - The Unintended Consequences - Second Repeat Presentation, Thursday, December 14, 2022, 12:00 pm-1:00 pm Eastern
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define values, norms, morals, and ethics using existing definitions in order to evaluate liability and ethical considerations relating to product and service development and use.
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary stakeholders to evaluate how a product or service is intended to be used, how it actually may be used, who might be impacted by the product or service, and resulting design consideration (including marketing, sales, instructions, and labels).
- Identify cultural difference that affect how liability and ethics are interpreted, and determine which products or services are suitable for specific cultures based on risk assessment.
- Anticipate unintended consequences and identify associated risks with regard to liability and ethical decision making.
- Assess consequences for those stakeholders who might not come into direct contact with a product or service from a liability and ethical perspective in order to evaluate risks and viability.