11/03/2023: LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR, Structural Soil Applications for Green Infrastructure - Third Repeat Presentation, Friday, November 3, 2023, 12pm-1pm Eastern
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the major components of healthy structural soil.
- Research different approaches and techniques that provide an improved growing media and support biodiversity for plants in urban ecosystems.
- Review sustainable solutions and case studies that show ecological, social, and economic benefits of the use of structured soils.
- Identify design and planning strategies that promote agricultural productivity, clean water, and flood prevention.
- Identify the health and welfare benefits of structured soil by documenting measurable results from implemented projects and developments.
- Identify opportunities in which structured soil can be implemented or improved upon to promote physical activity and social cohesion in urban areas.