11/09/2022: LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR, Increased Use of Green Infrastructure in Urban Areas - Third Repeat Presentation, Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 12pm-1pm Eastern
- Identify the basic components for Green Infrastructure that are more suitable for addressing health and wellbeing challenges associated with urban settings.
- Research different Green Infrastructure approaches and techniques that improve quality of life in urban settings.
- Review sustainable solutions and case studies that show ecological, social, and economic benefits of Green Infrastructure.
- Identify design and planning similarities and differences that connect Green Infrastructure and public health.
- Identify the health and welfare benefits of Green Infrastructure in Urban Areas by documenting measurable results from implemented projects and developments.
- Develop a framework for identifying opportunities and standard characteristics that promote physical activity and social cohesion in urban areas.