HAZWOPER 24-Hour For All Industries
Following this training the student should be able to:
- Describe OSHA and the HAZWOPER Regulation and other laws related to HAZWOPER facilities.
- Describe different types and uses of detectors and monitors used to detect hazardous substances.
- Understand the requirements and importance of safety and health programs.
- Explain the process of site characterization and control.
- Explain decontamination methods and principles.
- Evaluate the physical and chemical properties of hazardous substances.
- Understand toxicology and exposure to chemicals and hazardous substances.
- Identify site hazards and develop methods for control.
- Identify hazardous substances and their characteristics.
- Describe the important elements of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: Author Default