Need OSHA Training?
RedVector Has You Covered.
Get your OSHA 10 card online today with RedVector!
We have the OSHA-approved courses and course packages you need to complete your essential outreach training and boost your knowledge about key safety and health topics. Plus our interactive online courses make it easy to complete your training from your computer.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommends Outreach Training Program courses as part of an orientation program for construction professionals. The OSHA 10-hour online Construction Industry Outreach Training program provides entry-level workers with critical knowledge about a variety of OSHA-regulated safety and health topics to ensure on-site safety.
The specific Modules covered in this course are:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Struck-By & Caught-Between Accidents
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Power Tools
- Materials Storage
- Hazards in Communication
Upon successful completion of this 10 Hour Program, you will be able to:
- Explain OSHA’s purpose and how its standards serve to make the workplace safer for construction workers
- Discuss the major areas in construction to which OSHA standards apply, and what those standards mandate
- Recall what employer/employee issues OSHA covers, how and when to contact OSHA , and what protections OSHA may provide
- Name overall safety practices relevant to the construction industry, and explain what precautions to take against hazards on the job
- Obtain your OSHA 10 Card
Note: OSHA regulations state that a student can not spend longer than 7.5 hours in a OSHA 10 course per training day. Please allocate a minimum of two (2) calendar days to complete this training.