IICRC 7 Hour Mold Health Effects and Science Program
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify requirements for mold to grow.
- Recognize health effects associated with mold.
- Identify the most common health symptoms of mold exposure.
- List the types of mold that are less noxious and more noxious to humans.
- List the most common safety concerns on the project site.
- Recognize the signs of heat related disorders and the initial stes to take in response.
- Understand the difference between "good" and "bad" mold.
- Describe the growth cycle of mold and what on-going conditions are needed for growth.
- Recognize the appropriate use and limitations of ERMI and HERTSMI-2
- Describe and choose from the numerous options available for air and surface field sampling.
Courses in this Package
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC - Certification (General)